The Bank of England, on July 6th, begun selling off its gold reserves in auctioning off 25 tonnes of gold, every two months. The media claim that this world-wide, nation shaking event, is responsible for depressing the price of gold by 12% in the last two months, even though 25 tonnes is less than 1/100th of the amount of gold traded on a normal trading day, and less than 1/100th the amount of gold mined in a year. Someone recently pointed out that this is the weight of the 666 talents of gold delivered to King Solomon in the Bible--the only other case where 666 is mentioned except for Revelation 13:18, the context of a mark of the beast. Doing the actual conversions,
[1Kgs 10:14] "Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and sixty-six talents of gold." From http://www.templemount.org/TMTRS.html, 100 talents of gold = 3.75 tonnes. To find the weight, in tonnes of 666 talents, we multiply by 3.75/100, and get 24.975 tonnes. Aproximately the weight of the sale of gold in the Bank of England Gold sale.
So, is God "off" or only "sort of accurate" IF this is a prediction/prophesy/fulfillment? Does the inaccuracy invalidate things, and am I "reaching" thinking there might be a connection between the two? I decided to check how "off" this was, so I divided 24.975 by 25, and got .999 -- the exact number of purity of pure gold, which is also an inverted 666, and a 'clue' of 1999 if you want it. Divide 25 by 24.975 and you get 1.001001001001001001001001001001--which alludes to computer code of 1's and 0's, which I believe will be used as the ultimate replacement of gold as money in fulfillment of the the mark of the beast 666 prophesy in Revelation 13.
Dear Old Lady of Threadneedle Street: (The Bank of England)
Two nights ago, after I calculated the value of your recent sale as being 666 talents of gold (25 tonnes), I hoped and prayed that God might grant me prophetic understanding.
Congradulations on dropping the value of gold 12% in just over a month... at this rate, perhaps through your lies and manipulations, you will be able to cause approximately a 50% drop by years end? I wonder how far you will go? I wonder how far God will let you go? If God has been able to finger your actions as being the mark of the antichrist with writings that are over 2000 years old, perhaps He will also show how far you will go with this? ----- To USA gold forum members; we who know the facts of supply and demand fundamentals, know that their effort is doomed to fail in the long run, which is confirmed by the encouraging words, [Rev 3:18] "I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich..."
So, if God's word can confirm modern day events, and what we know about gold in our gut, and it counsels us to buy gold, perhaps God's word can give a sign as to how low gold will go? God should also tell people when and at what price the market will bottom out, right?! Or at least, that's what I'm assuming... Pretty wild assumption, I know, but based on that, and the request of a prediction of the price of gold in 2000, here goes...
I'm thinking that IF my assumption is correct, there would be a number, or verse showing us where the bottom of the gold market will be. And it should be relatively simple, but perhaps using symbols.
I've read several low estimates for gold as bottoming out at $150 at the worst. On another gold forum yesterday, someone mentioned that New Hampton.NHG mining company "Could stay in bussiness for years at POG $140" Several goldbugs who know and believe in the intrinsic value of gold have also realized that we are in a fixed market, and hence, have decided to ride the wave down, and short gold like the rest.
Then it hit me. The number 153. Woah! I don't know if this number came in response to prayer, or if I just pulled it out of my head, but I decided to search the scriptures for further understanding. Here is the main text:
[John 21:3] Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing. [John 21:4] But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus. [John 21:5] Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No. [John 21:6] And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes. [John 21:7] Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coat unto him, (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea. [John 21:8] And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes. [John 21:9] As soon then as they were come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid thereon, and bread. [John 21:10] Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught. [John 21:11] Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken. [John 21:12] Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord. [John 21:13] Jesus then cometh, and taketh bread, and giveth them, and fish likewise. [John 21:14] This is now the third time that Jesus shewed himself to his disciples, after that he was risen from the dead. [John 21:15] So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs. [John 21:16] He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep. [John 21:17] He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
I have always wondered about the verse in Revelation; [Rev 12:6] "And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days."
That is; who is the "they" doing the feeding of the woman (God's people), and how do "they" get rich enough to feed God's people in the last days? Obviously God will see to it that his people will be rich enough to accomplish his will in the last days, but I always like to know more. And the way God tells us to be literally rich in the last days is [Rev 3:18] "I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich..." maybe the mechanism is gold investment?
So here are the results of my investigation of 153...
1. see the end... ***
2. The story in John 21 is that Jesus followers were fishing all night getting nothing. Then, after following instructions and a miracle, they became wealthy with 153 fish. 153 fish; the symbol of their miraculous wealth. The fish were caught by a miracle of God, and God wanted that specific number to be recorded. After following instructions, wealthy with 153 fish, and were told to feed Jesus' flock.
3. Money is associated with another miraculous fish catch in another story in the New Testament; [Mat 17:27] "Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee."
4. Another miracle of multiplying the loaves & fishes to feed the flock is mentioned in Matthew 14, 15, Mark 6, Luke 9, and John 6. Thus, miraculous multiplying wealth is associated with fish (and by extension, 153) in two other cases in the New Testament.
5. All "fisherman" for gold, in the last 19 years of generally falling gold prices, like Jesus' diciples in John 21, have been casting their nets and finding nothing. Perhaps after the price falls to 153, goldbugs who have kept their faith in honest money will "cast their nets" and find an abundance of wealth with which to feed God's people?
6. In James 5:3, (5-3!) there is an incredibly strong condemnation of gold: [Jas 5:3] "Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days." As those who have heaps of gold as treasure short it or lease it, their piles of gold become cankered and rusted. If gold drops further, (to $153 per ounce?), the condemnation, (short selling = rust & canker), will be stronger.
7. There are two times where the words, "hundred" "fifty" and "three" all appear together in one place regarding Noah. Since the Bible is supposed to define its own symbols, this should be no coincidence. In fact, since we are told that the happenings of Noah are specifically related to the end times, in Matthew 24:37 "But as the days of Noe [Noah] were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." --these Noah references deserve a close look for parallels.
First, (Gen 6:15) the ark's dimenstions: 300 x 50 x 30 cubits. The ark is the thing that carries the people through God's wrath at that time. The words "hundred fifty three" are a mark/dimention of the literal thing that carried people through the rough time of God's wrath. Woah! Will 153 be a mark on gold for the end times?
Also, the population of the earth before and after this time is at a low point. Large population, then a great reduction in number, then growth again. If people represent value, then "hundred fifty three" is associated with a fulcrum point of low value in this first example.
Third, the ark is the literal thing that saved the animals. It was at God's direction and Noah's faithfulness that made the ark. At God's direction (Rev. 3:18) and our faithfulness, Gold may help us, too, during turbulent end time events and fiat money crashes.
The other mention of the words "hundred fifty three" occur in reference to Noah living three hundred and fifty years after the flood. (Gen 9:28). Again, this suggests these numbers (and gold if 153 is associated with gold) are associated with the concept of "surviving disaster".
8. This page, http://www.seanet.com/~ksbrown/kmath463.htm says that all numbers divisible by 3 can be "reduced" to 153 through some formula. "Moreover, if you take ANY integer divisible by 3 and add up the cubes of its digits, then take the result and sum the cubes of its digits, and so on, you invariably end up at 153." That website also lists 153 as the "catch of the day". I list this to show that 153 is associated mathmatically with the concept of "reduction". When fiat money collapses, throughout history, it always comes back to gold.
9. One of the traditional interpretations of the 153 fishes is that the fish represent nations. And I think I remember reading an old Jewish prophesy that says that the nations of the world will be reduced in number to 153 as a signal of the start of the time of the end. Perhaps not reduced to 153 nations, but reduced to trading their gold at $153 an ounce?
10. The 153 fish is also a connected with a low point in considering Peter's love and faithfulness. Earlier, Peter had denied Jesus at his death three times before the cock crowed. In John 21, they go back to being fisherman, instead of fishers of men. It is a low point for them spiritually. Jesus comes back from the dead, and after they catch 153 fish, He gives Peter a chance to affirm his love three more times, which is like a restoration of Peter's love and value.
11. The context is also that of loyalty and faithfulness. The exact words: "lovest thou me more than these?" Or, Do you love me more than these people love me? When Gold (or any commodity) drops to a world low point, only those with true faithfulness in what God gave mankind to represent honest value will be the ones holding on to it at that point. [Hag 2:8] "The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts."
12. 153 is the number of fish caught in the NET, which did not break. Gold is also a trap. A manipulated gold price is a trap that world bankers and governments are setting up that will spring upon themselves. The largest and most dangerous trap (NET) ever created and conceived of by Satan is the one that will engulf all of mankind, which is the "mark of the beast" of Revelation 13. The 153 fish are said to be representitive of all of mankind that the gospel is taken to. This idea of a trap for all of mankind fits right in with a low price of gold, which is a key part of the trick to get people to forsake the mony that was given to us by God, namely gold.
13. Two websites claim that 153 is the "number of the elect", that is, the number that symbolizes Christians. Christians=fish. 153 fish... http://asis.com/~stag/numbtabl.html#table says 153=the elect, god's people. As we know, 666 is the numeric symbol of the antichrist. As antichrist is antigold, Christ's people are pro gold. If 666 is associated with those who sell gold and who are AntiChrist, perhaps 153 will be associated with those who buy gold and are waiting and hoping for Christ's return?
14. http://www.primenet.com/~chungwu/Theomatics.html says that 153 is a symbol of "the way to salvation" and that multiples of 153 are found in many phrases found throughout the passage of John 21:9-10. My philosophy of the events that happen in scripture is that much is prophetic... [1Cor 10:11] "Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come."
15. After the examples of Noah, the next case of the words "hundred fifty three" occurs in Exodus 38:26, regarding being numbered, as in a census, as the Isrealites brought their wealth together to create the materials for the ARK of the covanant--God's first earthly home, covered inside and out with gold. A census, a numbering of the people, was expressly forbidden and contrary to the laws of God. And this is symbolic and prophetic of the mark of the beast & 666, a system of numbering people.
16. The next several times the words, "hundred fifty three" occur is in Numbers, where those words are associated with numbering people in the tribes of Isreal, which is somewhat of a foreshadow of the "mark of the beast" money tracking system.
17. Next, the words "hundred fifty three" are associated with a census Solomon took of strangers. To me, this seems significant because Solomon is specifically associated with 666 & gold talents, and the census is associated with a "mark of the beast style" numbering system for people. And the context of this particular census is when building the Temple of God, which is inlaid with gold. [2 Chr 2:17]
18. The final, and only time the actual number 153 occurs in the Bible is in John 21, the number of fish taken out of the sea. It's instant miraculus wealth after an unsucessful night fishing. A very strange occurance in scripture. There were no multitudes of people nearby to feed. No seemingly immediate practical purpose to the miracle. Completely a symbolic miracle. Both unnecessary and unexplained. The number 153 just left hanging there.
19. Now, if 153 is a mark of "miraculous wealth" (point 18), the "time of the end" (according to associations with Noah & Matthew, and Solomon & Revelation tying together gold, 666, and a world-money system, and one of the last miracles Jesus performed), AND if 153 is a mark of "low value", (according to point 8 with the cubes of math reduction, the population of the world being wiped out in the Noah story, and Peter's love at a low point in John 21) and 153 is associated with "gold and money" (with the 153 fish, coin pulled from the fish, the ark of the covenant and temple of God, see #14,16) and 153 is associated with a "Net and money-trap", (153 fish in the net) and "God's people", (point 13) and with "salvation" (point 13) then perhaps it also will be a mark of the low price of gold at the time of the end? That is, when the governments, bankers and market makers can no longer manipulate the price of gold further downward, the gold market manipulators and current world superpowers will have lost their power, and their demise will be a signal of the rise of the AntiChrist world government.
153 = miraculous wealth, time of the end, low value, gold and money, net and money trap, god's people, salvation. Well, 153, perhaps not equal to, but is certainly "associated with" these concepts...
And IF 153 IS associated with these concepts, was it associated with the Lowest price of gold in the last 100 years? YES?...
***1. Gold's lowest inflation-adjusted price in the last 100 years: $150 an ounce average in 1970. ($35.94 actual) from http://www.kitco.com/gold.londonfix2.html and --historical charts http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bu2/inflateCPI.html --online inflation index calculator
So, gold could move to about $150 again... but the numbers are interesting...
In 1970, gold dropped to $35 per one oz.
17 x 9 = 153 19 7 -- 35 1 1970 @ $35/oz.
The digits of the first equation need to be moved around a bit to make numbers similar to the price of gold.
I believe that God deceives those who refuse to love him. A "manipulated" gold price is a lie, one of the biggest world-encompasing lies of the people who are trying to rule the world--one that many people today believe and trust as being the truth. (Other lies, of course, are evolution, & whatever.)
[2Thess 2:10] And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. [2Thess 2:11] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: [2Thess 2:12] That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
If you have not followed the "suppositions" I've made, or seen the connections I've presented, that's ok. I'm not proving anything here, just supposing and wondering out loud. That's what these forums are for, right? Opinions?
Now, if 153 represents the price, what indicates the time? Hey, I'm not even sure I have the first part right!! Argh! So far, the only indicator that I can see is the only other repeated number in the context of two passages, 200:
[John 21:8] "And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes." & [1Kgs 10:16] King Solomon made two hundred large shields of beaten gold; six hundred shekels of gold went into each shield.
Well, I don't know what 200 shields and cubits could stand for, unless it's a decade?!, and thus, the year 2000?! But this seems to me to be really reaching for a double meaning here, really stretching it. Object/weight and length units (shield/shekel & cubit) as being symbols for time? Come on!, specifically decades?, and off by a order of 10? I don't know.
So, my best guess is that the price of gold will drop to $153 per ounce by/in the year 2000, before it takes off like a rocket to the moon--benefiting only people who hold the physical stuff, not paper contracts. But, you know, I don't know what I'm talking about... 153 hit me in the gut and I looked at scriptural symbols in the references to that number, and I saw some interesting parallels. I can't predict the future like this!
There's not a single verse in the Bible that says that "the price of gold will drop to $153/oz. in the end times," and I'm not claiming that it does. I'm not twisting the bible, and "Making it say" anything. The fact is, it's difficult to explain 666 and it's antichrist connection, and nobody knows the connection or significance of the number 153. It's still a mystery, and the antichrist is yet to be revealed to the world.
I know many people have tried to use the Bible to predict things in the future, and that just about nobody ever succeeds. Most Bible prophesy is seen more clearly in hindsight. And I'm not sure if I'm ready to put my money where my mouth is, and start shorting gold down to $153 an ounce. I'd kind of like the testimony of 2-3 witnesses to establish this matter, although I seem to have covered more than 3 scriptures and parallels looking at this idea. But what real world evidence is there for a support around $150? Past valuations? Price to dig it out of the ground? I don't know about $153... I'm really slow to make up my mind about speculative stuff; I like truth.
If the price of gold does drop to $153, will we be able to say the Bible predicted it? I don't know... Maybe? I think it would definitely be another sign, somewhat like Isreal becoming a nation in 1948, sprouting leaves in 1967, red heifers being born in the last few years, global power being consolidated, technology being able to fulfill the mark of the beast prophesy, etc.
I do know that Jesus is my rock, and that the antichrist is coming. And I know that [1Pet 1:18] "Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;" and I know that [Zeph 1:18] "Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land." and I know that [Mat 6:24.35] "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."
Consider this my entry into the contest to predict the price of gold in the future. We'll see. To the shorters, the world bankers, and the governments who have benefited from the lies and trickery and fraud surrounding fiat money, your day will end! Soon! It'll certainly be an interesting next 6-12 months!