|The Gospel & Salvation Message (my 'statement of faith' from the
[Rom 5:8] But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.
I built this website to better understand and teach Bible Prophesy and it now contains over 100 internal url web pages. Almost all of them are linked to from this index page. I am not affiliated with any religous organization. No King but Jesus! You, the readers, who email me scripture, keep me on my toes and accountable. [Prov 27:17] "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." I also use prayer. So, if you take issue with anything presented in these pages, PLEASE email me the scriptures that you think I need to know. --Jason 8-)
For the 30-40 people per day that visit this website (a small church now!): NEW Discussion Boards
I started my studies with The Mark
of the Beast (666) [likely to be a biochip implant!] linking
over 100 other webpages.
I also did a study on The Seal of God [maybe as Holy Spirit manifestations?]:
Please [2Tim 2:15] "Study to shew thyself approved unto God..." and be like the Bereans who [Acts 17:11] "...searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."
The Bible tells you how to interpret Bible Prophesy:
(1) Stories & parallels are prophesies. (2) There are multiple fulfillments
and unmentioned time gaps.
The sabbath days & Jewish Festivals are a shadow & prophesy of things to come!
[Col 2:16] Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
[Col 2:17] Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
Judges 14:1-18 ...And Samson made a feast there, as was customary for bridegrooms. ...If you can give me the answer within the seven days of the feast... She cried the whole seven days of the feast.
Genesis 29:22-28 So Laban brought together all the people of the place and gave a feast. ... Finish this daughter's bridal week
Not everybody is the bride. Not all are even friends of the bridegroom. Some are invited guests to the marriage supper of the wedding.
[John 3:29] He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.
[Mat 11:11] Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
[Rev 19:9] And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
1. All the Spring Feasts were fulfilled at Christ's first coming,
and on the exact day of the feast. All the Fall Feasts picture the
second advent, and the Feast of Trumpets is the first of the fall feasts.
2. The Feast of Trumpets is when the "last trump" of 1 Cor 15 is blown.
3. It is known as the Wedding of the Messiah, and the Church is the Bride of Christ, and the rapture is when the Church is caught up to heaven to be wed with Christ.
4. Feast of Trumpets happens on the "new moon", which is 29.5 days after the last one, meaning it might occur on the 29th or 30th day, no body knows for sure. "Of that day or hour no man knows" is an expression referring to this feast.
5. "Of that day or hour no man knows, but my Father only" is an expression used by a groom when asked when his wedding will be. He says this because it is his Father that will tell him when his preparations on the bridal chamber are completed and it is time.
6. The "Open Door" of the rapture in Matt 25, and Rev. 4:1 is a symbol of the Feast of Trumpets. [Ezek 46:1] "Thus says the Lord GOD: The gate of the inner court that faces east shall be shut on the six working days; but on the sabbath day it shall be opened and on the day of the new moon it shall be opened.
7. We are directly told that this Feast of Trumpets new moon festival is a shadow of Christ's return in Col 2:16,17
8. There are seven days of awe in between the Feast of Trumpets and the Day of Atonement. These picture the seven years of tribulation. Atonement pictures Satan being defeated and cast away at the end of tribulaion. If you add the two day Trumpets feast, and the day of atonement, the 7 days of awe are "ten days of tribulation" as in Rev. 2:10.
9. In the Jewish Wedding, a marriage takes place over a period of time known as the "bridal week". During the bridal week, the groom and bride have sex in the bridal chamber. At the end of the week, there is a marriage supper. Compare Judges 14, Rev. 19, and Gen. Genesis 29:22-28 This bridal week will be the tribulation week on earth, while the bride of Christ is in heaven.
10. In the Jewish Wedding, the groom comes for his bride "like a thief in the night" to take her away and into the bridal chamber for the bridal week at his father's house.
11. The Feast of Trumpets is also known as the coronation of the Messiah, when he will start reigning as king, thus the beginning of the "Day of the Lord", which includes the tribulation.
12. It is also time for the bema judgment, or the judgement of the works of the righteous, and judgement must begin at the house of the Lord.
[2Cor 11:2] For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
More In depth Rapture parallel studies with the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh HaShana)
[My other webpages (FAQ)]
Why do I quote so many scriptures, and say so little?
[Prov 17:27.7] He that hath knowledge spareth his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit.
[Prov 1:6.2] To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings. [Prov 1:7] The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
[Mat 22:29.11] Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
If a person or the Holy Spirit shows me something, I go straight to the Book and open an online Bible to research it; go to
and under "Consider each search string to be:" check either box:
a substring (e.g., iful)
a regular expression (e.g., beaut(y|iful))
Then select Retrieve from: King James Version
Finally, type in words on the subject you want to research; mark, gold, prayer, etc.
That's how you can do do your part to fulfill prophesy;
[Daniel 12:4] But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Online Bibles: Quickly check/search the scriptures for yourself!
Here are scriptures about the Holy Spirit as found in the Bible
These "eagles" claim to be modern-day prophets of God I find much of their work edifying, exhorting, corrective. As always, check everything said by scripture.
[Acts 17:11.23] These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
And don't read too much junk on the web at the neglect of reading scripture (I'm guilty of this most times myself), after all
[Ecclesiastes 12:12] And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
Over 112 different websites all about what "online" Prophets are saying. Most are saying that Jesus is coming back soon (some saying later this year before y2k?!) and He is flooding his people with the Holy Spirit again, and will continue to pour out His Holy Spirit like a flood on all His people both to santify His Bride, but also to witness to the ends of the earth. The main call, the main message is that Jesus Christ is seeking intimacy, a deep love from his people, searching people's hearts, calling all to turn to Him instead of focusing on the troubles or pleasures of the world. This fits with scripture;
[Mat 22:37.15] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. [Mat 22:38] This is the first and great commandment. [Mat 22:39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. [Mat 22:40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
[Mark 12:30.12] And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.[Mark 12:31] And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
[Luke 10:27.15] And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
Internal Links at at this website (FAQ style... )
I never wanted to write on any topic when I first made this webpage. All I wanted to do was quote the Bible, and other people's webpages. However, based on all the email I've gotten from people who wanted to know more, or who challenged the topic presented, I started creating more webpages to help explain things as I understand them, according to my limited knowledge. Really, if you want to know more, the best source is the Bible itself. That's why I link to all those Bible links first, on top of this page.
What does "Eternal" Mean, anyway? The word derrives from aion, or 'eon' meaning time period...
My essays on Gold as money for these trying times we are about to face:
Gold: I think its market-manipulated low price must continue to decline as long as the current world monetary system is in place. In a collapse, it is the only real money, and I think it is likely that the AntiChrist will use it as the basis for his 666 mark of the beast system. Thus, during the era of chaos that the AntiChrist steps into, gold might be used for commerce, it is the Biblically approved form of money, but, in and of itself, will not provide an escape the 666 system that will swiftly move into place to trap all men during the Great Tribulation. The dollar, and all fiat currencies are an abomination of accurate weights and measures, and embody dishonesty and fraud at their core. Gold, is, indeed, a corruptable thing.
The last piece of advice the Lord Jesus Christ gave to the lukewarm Loadician Church before the rapture was:
[Rev 3:18] I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
I agree that there is a profund spiritural truth there; to seek the
Holy Spirit and the Blood of Christ above all things, but I can't help
but realize the literal truth to the statement as well, when you consider
the information in the essay "Gold
Price under differing scenarios".
If you found a broken link, or if you found a link that should be added to this page, please email me at email@example.com
WEBMASTERS & Ministers! Please feel free to copy everything on this page, or link directly to this page. This information is NOT copyrighted!
[2Pet 3:3] Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days
scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
[2Pet 3:4] And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
[2Pet 3:5] For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
[2Pet 3:6] Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
that the earth is only a few thousand years old
Creation Science Resources
The Revolution Against Evolution
[Matthew 24:14] And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Learn how Cayenne Pepper, stops bleeding in an emergency; such as nosebleeds (I used to suffer from nosebleeds a lot).
[1Cor 2:9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
Mirror Sites: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Cottage/1651/